Information We May Collect. Depending on the circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information about you, including, but not limited to, name and contact information (“Personal Information”). What kind of information we collect may depend on whether you are merely a visitor to the Website (“Visitors”), or are planning on purchasing a product or service (“Member”). For example, Members who desire to use our services will be asked to provide Personal Information such as name, address, telephone number, email address and billing information (such as a credit card number and billing address).
How We Collect Personal Information. The Company collects information in different ways from Visitors and Members, including when you provide information to fill out a survey, purchase a product or service, create an account, register for a service, subscribe to our newsletters or catalogs, or contact us with an inquiry or request. At times, we may also receive information about you from third parties that we work closely with to provide, promote and improve our services. These third parties include business partners, vendors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. Additionally, we will automatically collect information from you each time you visit our site. This includes technical information, information about your visit, and information about your activity on our site. We reserve the right to combine Personal Information collected from the Website with any other information we collect.
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To present the Website to you and others, including the content, features, applications and functionalities made available via the Website.
- To facilitate registration for our products and services. The Personal Information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes).
- To facilitate the purchase of our products and services. If you order services or products directly from the Company, we will use the Personal Information you provide to process that order.
- To provide Members with notices about your accounts and to communicate with you regarding the availability of the Website, security and other Website-related issues, and to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to email inquiries. When Visitors or Members send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
- To conduct analysis, research and development for the improvement of the Website and our products and services, to provide you and others with improved services, and to customize your experience within the Website.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new websites, products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, conducting studies and analyzing the results of studies, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- If we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to comply with legal processes; (iii) to respond to requests from government authorities; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; or (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- In any other way we may describe to you when you provide Personal Information.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
We consider your personal information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with certain third parties. Personal Information may be disclosed to our employees, affiliates, or third parties who provide services to us, including service providers and contractors that assist us in business related functions.
Some products and services may be offered in conjunction with an affiliate, independent contractor seller, or non-affiliated partner, including those providing software and business services. To provide some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and access Personal Information.
To third parties to facilitate or implement a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business, or in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
If we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from government authorities; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; or (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In any other way we may describe to you when you provide the Personal Information.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM EMAIL COMMUNICATION
You can unsubscribe from email communications at any time using the link provided at the bottom of all our emails or by emailing email@example.com.
Other Information We May Collect: “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This includes technical information, information about your visit, and information about your activity on our Website such as page response times, errors, length of visit to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to contact our sales and support teams. Technical information may also include the internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems, and device platform.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION. WE MAY COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION IN A VARIETY OF WAYS, INCLUDING:
- Through your use of the Website. When you visit the Website, we may track and collect Website usage data, such as your search history, and other technical data.
- Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility or liability for information collected through them. We also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site.
- IP Address. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We may use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Website, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website and its associated products and services.
- From you. Information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
- By aggregating information. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website.
HOW WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSE OTHER INFORMATION.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any lawful purpose, such as for research, reporting and analytic purposes and to improve the Website.
The company may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Members collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with advertisers. In some instances, we may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements or joint ventures. Additionally, our partners may have advertisements or co-branded web pages that are cosponsored by an affiliate, independent contractor seller, or non-affiliated partner. We may share non-identifying and aggregate information with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as by combining non-identifying information such as a user’s state with the user’s name). If we combine any Other Information and Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND RETENTION
Upon request, the Company will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Member, we will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you have purchased our products and services, we will provide a way for you to access and change your profile on our site.
We retain your information while your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Thereafter, we may retain certain personal information indefinitely as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may also retain aggregate information for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our Website and services.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
This Website is not intended for the use of individuals under the age of 18, and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Website or any associated services. The Company does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from individuals under 18 years of age.
Mind Protein, Inc.
3033 Bunker Hill Street
San Diego, CA 92109
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to request once a year, what information, if any, we shared with other businesses and for what purpose. Please request this information by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Please note that email communications are not always secure; please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.